Skin Care Treatments
Appearance enhancement services are provided by Dr. Mazza and a Registered Nurse.
Dr. Joseph Mazza offers a variety of skin care products for all skin types and different types of skin treatments and injectables.
Stephanie specializes in all different skin types, all of our skin care products, and skin treatments. She is also certified in injectables. During your consultation with Stephanie, she becomes familiar with all of our patient’s skin-types and their specific needs. Call (239)482-7676 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with her today!
Skin care treatments are performed in the office or at home and include:
- Pre and postoperative skin treatments
- Skin treatments for unwanted changes in skin such as: acne, pigment changes, fine and deep wrinkles, and environmentally damaged skin
- Glycolic Skin Peels – The Glycolic Peels are peels for patients that have fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and visible skin imperfections. It is a three step peel that combines manual exfoliation, chemical exfoliation, and calming post-care treatment. They take 30 minutes. There is no recovery time. You can come back ever 4-6 weeks to get another.
- Salicylic Skin Peels – The Salicylic Peels are for patients with acnes, helping to keep problematic skin clear of breakouts, dark blemishes. It is a one step chemical exfoliation w/ salicylic acid. They take 30 minutes. There is no recovery time. You can come back 4-6 weeks to get another.
- Apeele™ – Apeele is a brand that offers a chemical peel called the “Apeele” This is a powerful yet non-invasive 3 step approach to chemical resurfacing ising a combination of alpha hydroxy acids (Lactic acid, mandelic acid), beta hydroxy acids (salicylic acid), and other exfoliating agents (trichloroacetic acid, phenol, resorcinol, retinol). It is ideal for all skin types and individuals seeking smoother, brighter, tighter, and healthier skin. Depending on your condition you may come back 6-8 weeks to get another peel. Takes 30 minutes. There is some recovery time, 2-4 days after your Apeele your skin will being to peel and flake and feel tight. Total recovery time is 7 days. Avoid direct sunlight.